Monday, October 10, 2011

Knots Prayer

Dear God,  please untie the knots

that are in my mind, my heart and my life.

Remove the have nots,
the can nots and the do nots


that I have in my mind.


Erase the will nots,

may nots, and might nots that find a home in my heart.


 Release me from the could nots,would nots and should nots that obstruct my life.


And most of all, dear God, I ask that you remove from my mind


my heart and my life all of the am nots that I have allowed to hold me back,

especially the thought that I am not good enough.

Amen.


  Join us as in tying knots of love and wrapping our neighbors in home-spun blessings of love & hope through the simple gift of a hand-knotted blanket.
 Each blanket is presented with a card that includes the following message



‘This blanket is an expression of God’s love for you. Know that while we may not know each one of you by name and face, our God does. Many folks met and tied each knot of love just for YOU. We pray that it will bring you much comfort. When life gets tough, wrap yourself in this blanket and remember
You Are Loved!



In all the world, there is only one you.
You have a laugh, a smile, a heart that no one else can duplicate or replace.
That’s because you are a Special Creation of God!

He formed you with His hands and loves you with all His heart.
You are a blessing to those around you
and these are very good reasons to Thank God.
We join all the host of heaven in celebrating your birth

Love,
The Shepherds and Sheep of
Fleece for the Flock”

“God not only loves you very much but also has put His hand on you for something special”
1 Thessalonians 1:4



No comments:

Post a Comment