Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Bit of Heaven In Just 3 Days!

Lord willing, in three more days we will be up to our elbows in fleece, scissors buzzing enjoying a bit of heaven at the 2010 Heavenly Harvest Hoedown.
Please be in prayer for those attending (we expect many folks who tied with us during LoveLoud), those receiving, the remaining needed support and in everything and every way God’s will and work be done.

If you have not already please forward the following information to your network of family and friends.



Come to an all-day gathering to assemble

100’s of fleece-tie blankets benefiting needy neighbors in

West Virginia

&
Children of the International Community in Clarkston Georgia!

Please bring can goods to help our local food pantry.
Stop by the Cornucopia Canteen for
delicious homemade soups, baked goods and beverages *

When? Saturday, November 13th, 2010 from 8:00 am ‘til 5:00 pm

Where? First Baptist Church of Woodstock
In the Basement of the “B” Building

There will be music, fun, games and food!

The only thing missing is YOU!

We need an army of volunteers with open hearts and willing hands to help assemble hundreds of fleece-tie blankets for needy families in the West Virginia Appalachians and Clarkston, Georgia.

Young, old, everyone is welcome and can help in some way.
Come share our bountiful blessings with our neighbors near and far.

*All proceeds from The Cornucopia Canteen will go to our area food pantry.

For more information contact us at 404-431-7771 or fleecefortheflock@yahoo.com


Looking forward to celebrating a harvest of blessings with ‘ewe’ all!



"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,
I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me,
I was in prison and you came to visit me.'

"Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?'

"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.' Matthew 25:35-40

No comments:

Post a Comment